Lance Grant is an insurance operations specialist, having supported a variety of architecture, programme and project management roles within the London Market. He has worked in both Operational and Technology Head roles for major insurers and in a Managing Director role for Operations within a major broking house. He has extensive insurance and reinsurance experience within the international and London markets and specialises in implementation, transformation and strategy across insurance businesses at all stages from assessing TOM needs, blueprint development, roadmap creation, project costing, project sequencing and project execution.
- Supporting businesses in functional and technology leadership on strategic transformation initiatives to build strategy through to execution with specific focus on sustainable growth at appropriate investment
- Reshaping support solutions from front to middle to back office with system interface mapping, process hand offs and controls
- Collaborating with Enterprise Architecture, Business Architecture, Technical Systems Architecture, Data Architecture, Solutions Architecture and Security Architecture to ensure best business and service outcomes
- To provide executive mediation where there is a lack of stakeholder agreement to ensure issues and decisions are progressed to resolution
- Designing claims operating models to take account for control, cost and appropriate authority levels