Financial Crime Training For Board And Senior Leadership Team Of UK Based Broker
The Client’s Needs
The client is a Lloyds broker offering a wide range of specialised insurance products to clients around the globe.
ICSR were engaged to deliver financial crime training to members of the Board, senior leaders, and key individuals from around the business, the training included:
- A review of key financial crime legislation in the UK,
- A summary of oversees financial crime considerations,
- Analysis of the financial Crime risks for a UK Broker,
- Guidance of how to mitigate financial crime risks,
- Advice on the appropriate systems and controls for a UK Broker,
- A review of the Senior Management Responsibilities,
- Insight into the way financial crime risks are evolving.
ICSR delivered the training and provided a high-level overview of the financial crime landscape to the client, with a more detailed examination of the key areas of focus required to ensure they meet mitigate their financial crime risks. The initial training was followed by a specific session for the client’s Marine team looking at their sanctions’ risks.
ICSR continues to work with the client who have requested assistance with developing a company-wide financial crime risk assessment.
ICSR deployed a senior compliance consultant to deliver the training and subsequent risk assessment.
The client Board, Senior Leadership team and key individuals have a raised awareness of financial crime and sanctions risks and how to mitigate these within their business.