We support firms as they undertake corporate activities designed to unlock growth.
Acquisition is a well-established route to growth within the insurance market, alongside other corporate activities designed to unlock growth for the firms involved. Due diligence and successful integration are the keys to ensuring you can deliver the desired acquisition benefits and our team are well versed at helping businesses undertake their due diligence and deliver the necessary change to achieve their goals.
Areas we can help include:
- Pre-acquisition due diligence work on compliance, risk, governance, control frameworks and other similar aspects of the target businesses’ operations.
- Post-acquisition integration support across all control functions, including operational and IT infrastructure mergers
- Post integration assurance to ensure all integration activities have been fully completed and all controls are operating effectively.
- Reviewing outsourcing arrangements post-acquisition to ensure they continue to have the right frameworks and oversight and remain appropriate to the business needs including review of arrangements to create efficiencies.
- Providing project and program management resources.
ICSR offers a broad range of services suitable for businesses involved in all types of corporate activities, helping them ensure the successful delivery of planned efficiencies and growth targets.
Find out more about the range of services we can offer, or get in touch to discuss your specific objectives and requirements.
SERVICES FOR INSURANCE FIRMS UNDERTAKING CORPORATE ACTIONS
ICSR is delighted to announce that Claire King is expanding her role to assume responsibility for the Compliance Services that ICSR provides to clients, alongside her existing responsibility for Risk.
ICSR is delighted to announce the appointment of Andrew Martin as Talent Acquisition Lead with effect from 1st November. Andrew has over 15 years’ experience recruiting talent across the financial services sector, with a specific focus on senior management roles.
Kenneth Underhill looks back on another year of exponential growth for ICSR and reflects on some of his personal highlights, including a growing international reputation, a significantly expanded team and some complex but interesting client engagements.