We help mature insurance firms deliver growth and change.
Delivering growth and change becomes an increasing challenge within mature businesses as existing resources become stretched and the need to co-ordinate activity across diverse teams requires independence of thought. Our team is available to support firms when required. Many of our people have worked for some of the largest insurance firms in the market and are highly experienced dealing with large and complex change programs.
Areas we can help include:
- Assist with new product development, helping you create the models and frameworks that support new and innovative products alongside your legacy portfolio.
- Making the changes necessary to meet your ongoing obligations under evolving regulatory requirements.
- Undertaking control framework reviews with the objective of identifying opportunities to unlock growth.
- Reviewing business and functional operating models to seek operational efficiencies including reviewing the use of applications and tools.
- Undertaking functional and control health checks, to ensure they remain fit for purpose.
- Assistance with reorganisations and consolidations of businesses and functions to create efficiencies.
ICSR offers a broad range of services that can assist mature businesses address their change and growth challenges.
Find out more about the range of services we can offer, or get in touch to discuss your specific objectives and requirements.
SERVICES FOR MATURE INSURANCE FIRMS
ICSR is delighted to announce that Claire King is expanding her role to assume responsibility for the Compliance Services that ICSR provides to clients, alongside her existing responsibility for Risk.
ICSR is delighted to announce the appointment of Andrew Martin as Talent Acquisition Lead with effect from 1st November. Andrew has over 15 years’ experience recruiting talent across the financial services sector, with a specific focus on senior management roles.
Kenneth Underhill looks back on another year of exponential growth for ICSR and reflects on some of his personal highlights, including a growing international reputation, a significantly expanded team and some complex but interesting client engagements.