Our HR team provide support and advice for all operational aspects of an HR function.
Overview of HR Services
Our HR team provide support, training, advice and resourcing assistance for all operational aspects of an HR function, including assistance with the recruitment of temporary resources and the HR implications of regulatory change programmes.
What We Do
We support clients with a range of services that includes:
- Assisting clients with the development an operating model for their HR functions which includes the development, review and updating of HR Policies, procedures and frameworks;
- Development of bespoke training programmes for staff at all levels to help clients meet their regulatory requirements. In this regard we work with specialists from across the wider ICSR team to bring to bear the highly specialist subject matter expertise that exists in our team and Talent Pool;
- Implementation of those HR tools necessary for all aspects of the HR function, including employee lifecycle, compliance with SMCR, training and payroll.
- Understanding the impact of culture on a business and helping firms develop a strategy to implement change where it is appropriate to do so, in line with regulatory expectations.
- Conducting a culture health check, either as an independent piece of work or aspart of a Board Effectiveness Review;
- The recruitment and oversight of temporary resources of all levels across a whole range of specialisms such as compliance, risk, operations, project management, HR, audit, actuarial and governance roles.
If you would like to know more about the way we could help your firm, please speak with one of our HR specialists.
Latest HR Case Studies
ICSR is delighted to announce that Claire King is expanding her role to assume responsibility for the Compliance Services that ICSR provides to clients, alongside her existing responsibility for Risk.
ICSR is delighted to announce the appointment of Andrew Martin as Talent Acquisition Lead with effect from 1st November. Andrew has over 15 years’ experience recruiting talent across the financial services sector, with a specific focus on senior management roles.
Kenneth Underhill looks back on another year of exponential growth for ICSR and reflects on some of his personal highlights, including a growing international reputation, a significantly expanded team and some complex but interesting client engagements.