We help insurance firms navigate their growth trajectory, whatever path that takes.
Firms on a growth trajectory have times when they require assistance. These may be when it is time to obtain authorisation or move into new jurisdictions, obtain further funding, undertake an acquisition, integration, consolidation or a reorganisation. We also offer specific support services to firms involved in corporate activities, such as acquisitions and integrations.
Areas we can help include:
- Support moving from an Appointed Representative to a fully authorised firm.
- Assisting firms looking to transform from an MGA to a full stack insurer.
- Support with the authorisation implications of expanding into new territories, whether that is a UK firm looking to transact business overseas, or a ‘Third Country’ firm seeking authorisation to transact business in the UK. We can help you understand your options and obtain the necessary authorisation.
- Assistance and advice on the development of new products and distribution arrangements including wordings expertise.
- Advice on the need for any variation of permission that may be required.
- Review of overall or specific functional operating models to determine whether updates are required and if so, provide assistance with the implementation.
- Assist with modernisation and automation of IT estates, including application integration and remediation, helping you deliver platforms that can support your growth.
- Helping firms operating in the Lloyd’s market evolve from a turnkey syndicate to an operating Managing Agency with one or more Syndicates.
- The provision of health checks on compliance, risk and other functions necessary to support capital raising – we can work with the capital seeker or capital provider.
- The provision of any necessary compliance training to business, compliance functions, Directors and NEDs that may be necessary as your business grows.
- The provision of temporary resources to fill gaps in your business.
ICSR offers a broad range of services suitable for developing businesses, helping them achieve the successful delivery of transformational change programmes.
Find out more about the range of services we can offer, or get in touch to discuss your specific objectives and requirements.
SERVICES FOR DEVELOPING AND GROWING INSURANCE FIRMS
ICSR is delighted to announce that Claire King is expanding her role to assume responsibility for the Compliance Services that ICSR provides to clients, alongside her existing responsibility for Risk.
ICSR is delighted to announce the appointment of Andrew Martin as Talent Acquisition Lead with effect from 1st November. Andrew has over 15 years’ experience recruiting talent across the financial services sector, with a specific focus on senior management roles.
Kenneth Underhill looks back on another year of exponential growth for ICSR and reflects on some of his personal highlights, including a growing international reputation, a significantly expanded team and some complex but interesting client engagements.