We provide clients with advisory and support services on corporate governance and ESG, and provide company secretarial services.
Overview of Governance and Company Secretarial Services
We assist firms in developing, implementing, operating, reviewing and changing their control and governance frameworks and in providing company secretarial support services. We have considerable experience in providing Board Effectiveness Reviews (Board Evaluations) and broader Governance and Control advice and reviews. We offer our services flexibly through advisory, co-sourcing and outsourcing models and have a Talent Pool of experienced individuals available to support work and our clients’ needs. All our people have extensive practical experience of working within regulated firms.
What We Do
We provide clients with advisory and support services on issues related to corporate governance and company secretarial services. Our services span a broad spectrum of core corporate governance and company secretarial responsibilities as well as the providing advisory and resourcing support to clients dealing with infrequent, complex or unplanned governance and company secretarial issues. ICSR has considerable practical experience in, and can assist with, various governance and company secretarial matters such as:
- Corporate governance structure/framework development and review
- Regular/ad-hoc Board and Committee effectiveness reviews (evaluations)
- Review of compliance with corporate governance standards – FRC, PRA, FCA, Lloyd’s
- Board member training – induction/on-boarding or updates
- Review / remediation of Governance following S.166, Lloyd’s review or acquisition / corporate activity
- Reviewing independence and effectiveness of the Key Control Functions (e.g. Internal Audit, Risk, Actuarial and Compliance), considering their planning, reporting and oversight arrangements
- Solvency II System of Governance reviews
- Provision of Company Secretarial services including outsourced and co-sourced services
If you would like to know more about the way we could help your firm, please speak with one of our Governance and Company Secretarial specialists.
Latest Governance and Company Secretarial Case Studies
Latest Governance and Company Secretarial Articles
In September the PRA and FCA released co-ordinated Consultation Papers on Diversity & Inclusivity in the Financial Services sector, building on the previous Discussion Paper from July 2021. Niki Underwood looks at the proposals.
General Insurance Value Measures Data 2022 – Last Chance Saloon For Insurers Or Perhaps Even Too Late For Some?
There was yet another warning shot fired by the FCA with the release of the latest general insurance value measures data on 20th September. Kenneth Underhill looks at the data and what it means for Insurance firms.
Vesttoo has been capturing the headlines for the wrong reasons over the Summer months, with some serious questions and allegations being raised. Claire King looks at the background and considers some of the risk and governance issues the circumstances raise.