We don’t offer the pre-made but using our depth of experience we work with our clients to design and deliver frameworks, controls and operating models which meet the client’s needs.
Our core services areas are shown below. Please follow the links for more detail about the ways we can help firms and the key contacts to learn more about each specific area.
How We Help
Our services can be provided in the form of traditional advisory support, resourcing support (in the form of co-sourcing or out-outsourcing) and through training of your own staff.
Other Supporting Services We Provide
TRANSFORMATION AND PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT
Transformation, programme and project management is at the core of the services which we offer. The ability to effectively implement programmes of transformation is key in an environment which is constantly changing. Our consultants help firms achieve their goals in a planned, timely and cost-effective manner.
ICSR has considerable practical experience in, and can assist with, various transformation and programme management matters such as:
- Development and management of costings for transformation programmes
- Stakeholder management
- Workshop management
- Management of transformation programmes including reporting into steering group or the firm’s governance structure
- Review and audit of outcomes for stages and completion and lessons learned
- Scoping and manging transformation projects covering end to end all aspects for Insurers, Managing Agents, Brokers or MGAs utilising subject matter expertise and programme management resources including:
- Mergers, Acquisitions and reorganisations
- Regulatory change projects brought about by new or changes to regulations
- 166 Reviews and Lloyd’s reviews
- Remediation and restitution following review
- GDPR, Solvency II including IMAP and IDD implementation
- Internal control reviews
- New target operating models
- Operational efficiency
- IT transformation
- Cultural change