Horizons is our quarterly regulatory scanning report for senior leaders across compliance, risk and regulatory roles within insurance firms. It is designed to help you keep informed across a wide range of different issues from all the main regulators overseeing the insurance industry.
We are grateful to everyone who has contributed to this, including the many subject matter experts in our talent pool who have contributed their own opinions on some of the specific issues. If you would like to discuss any of these issues in more detail, please contact us.
Download Q1 2022 Now
The latest edition includes:
- An introduction from Kenneth Underhill
- A review of Q4 2021
- Commentary on key issues that will be arising in Q1 2022:
- Financial Services Future Regulatory Framework Review
- General Insurance Pricing Practices
- Consumer Duty
- Operational Resilience
- Outsourcing & Third Party Risk Management
- Culture, Diversity & Inclusivity
- Climate Change & ESG
- Appointed Representatives
- Solvency II & Financial Resilience
- Lloyd’s Oversight
- Key Reporting Dates
- The Longer-term Horizon
Horizons represents the views of ICSR, its directors, employees and talent pool members. It covers the main regulatory initiatives affecting insurers, brokers, MGAs, Managing Agents and Lloyd’s syndicates and other regulated insurance firms. It is not an exhaustive review of all issues and it is not intended to offer specific advice to firms.