We support the whole range of regulated businesses operating under the Lloyd’s umbrella.
We support the whole range of regulated businesses operating under the Lloyd’s umbrella, whether you are at the outset of seeking permission to trade within the Lloyd’s marketplace, or a mature business seeking to evolve the permissions you have and the services you offer. With the increasing range of options available to start and grow businesses within the Lloyd’s marketplace, our detailed understanding of the regulatory and compliance implications can help you make the right decisions to achieve your objectives. Our team comprises individuals who have worked within the marketplace and for the Corporation, with experience of helping to drive some of the largest change programmes underway.
Areas we can help include:
- Advice and support preparing and submitting applications to be a Lloyd’s Broker
- Advice and support preparing and submitting applications to be a Lloyd’s coverholder
- Advice and assistance for those setting up a Syndicate-In-A-Box (SIAB) or Syndicate, including reviewing your options and advice on turnkey providers as well as assistance putting turnkey arrangements in place
- Development of regulatory business plans and associated underwriting and claims governance processes
- Development of Governance, Compliance and Risk Frameworks
- Assistance with transforming from turnkey syndicate to Managing Agency
- Novation of syndicates from one managing agency to another
- Support with financing, through the provision of health checks on compliance risk and other aspects of the business to help you secure the financing required.
ICSR offers a broad range of services suitable for businesses operating within the regulated Lloyd’s environment.
Find out more about the range of services we can offer, or get in touch to discuss your specific objectives and requirements.
SERVICES FOR LLOYD’S INSURANCE BUSINESSES
ICSR is delighted to announce that Claire King is expanding her role to assume responsibility for the Compliance Services that ICSR provides to clients, alongside her existing responsibility for Risk.
ICSR is delighted to announce the appointment of Andrew Martin as Talent Acquisition Lead with effect from 1st November. Andrew has over 15 years’ experience recruiting talent across the financial services sector, with a specific focus on senior management roles.
Kenneth Underhill looks back on another year of exponential growth for ICSR and reflects on some of his personal highlights, including a growing international reputation, a significantly expanded team and some complex but interesting client engagements.