JOIN THE TEAM
We are always interested in meeting people who have the same approach and beliefs as we do and who may be interested in working on exciting projects for clients who appreciate your skills and experience.
Our team is made up of both full-time employees and Talent Pool members who work with us on a consultancy basis. You will have ‘been there and done it’ working in-house and/or as a self-employed consultant, have a great reputation, good contact list and the desire to contribute to ICSR, in order to leverage greater benefits. You will be seen by your peers as a respected, experienced and capable professional
We would like to hear from you if you are a solution focused, happy and motivated individual with considerable experience of working within the Insurance industry. Some of the specific skills in greatest demand include:
- Compliance and Risk:
- Infrastructure and control frameworks
- Financial crime
- Conduct Risk
- Product development and lifecycles
- Stress testing
- Internal Audit
- Corporate Governance and Company Secretarial
- Change/project management for regulatory, risk and governance projects
- Training on compliance, corporate governance, risk and/or change
Risk and Compliance Professional
Implement Compliance Solutions & Resources Limited (ICSR), is a bespoke advisory, resourcing and consulting company covering the control environments of regulated entities including corporate governance, compliance, risk and internal audit. With the continued growth of issues and projects which require support we are now looking to expand our team by adding an additional consultant who can operate as a respected, credible and capable professional supporting our clients on a wide range of issues.
You will work alongside our existing team of Senior Consultants and Directors and also have the opportunity to learn from our Talent Pool that comprises subject matter experts in a broad range of topics that assist us with individual projects when required.
ICSR prides itself on the satisfaction of our clients with the work we deliver. Our continued success depends on our reputation. We are seeking a candidate who will share our absolute focus on our client’s satisfaction. You can get a sense of the outcomes we seek to achieve from our testimonials.
You are a solution focused, happy and motivated compliance and/or risk specialist with 2 – 5 years’ experience working for insurance firms or a regulator. You have a sensible and pragmatic approach to achieving outcomes that meet the regulatory and legal obligations placed on insurance firms, whilst supporting the business agenda.
You will have specific experience dealing with a range of risk and/or compliance issues such as:
- Risk & control frameworks
- Risk assessments
- Compliance frameworks
- Conduct risk models / frameworks
- Product governance
- Operational resilience
- Financial crime
- Managing regulatory change
- Regulatory reviews & remediation
- Licensing and authorisation applications for solo and dual-regulated firms
- Senior Managers & Certification Regime
- Data protection
You will have a good reputation, a focus on quality outcomes and the desire to contribute to the continued growth of ICSR and our reputation in the market.
We pride ourselves on offering a collaborative and supportive working environment and your ability to contribute to that is as important to us as your experience.
What we offer in return
- A competitive salary, based on experience
- An annual bonus based on personal and company performance
- A working environment that is focussed on results
- Flexible working arrangements – we’ve been working flexibly from the outset of the business. Your working week is likely to be split between client offices, our Lloyd’s office and working from home.
- A varied working environment with the opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced individuals in a wide range of specialisms.
If you think your next role could be working for us, please email your CV and contact details to [email protected]